Boehringer Ingelheim is to host seven complimentary equine respiratory disease CPD meetings.
Presented by some of the UK’s leading experts on the disease, speakers will include:
- Scott Pirie – University of Edinburgh
- David Rendle – Rainbow Equine Hospital, Malton
- Tim Brazil – Equine Medicine on the Move
- Philip Ivens – Buckingham Equine Medicine Referrals, Wicken
- Andy Durham – Liphook Equine Hospital, Hampshire
The clinical lectures will cover content that should be immediately relevant to an equine vet’s respiratory caseload.
In addition, an interactive seminar entitled “The influential vet” aims to help vets improve client relationships, increase personal influence and manage difficult situations.
Clare Turnbull, Boehringer’s equine brand and technical manager, said: “We know our customers like to feel fully equipped when dealing with recurrent airway obstruction, so are delighted to be able to bring up to date, high quality and innovative equine CPD to them.
“The influential vet” seminar will provide the soft skills that can help put this knowledge into practice. We hope our customers will leave feeling not just informed, but inspired too.”
When and where
The CPD meetings take place on the following dates:
- 16 February – Hinckley, Leicestershire
- 18 February – Knutsford, Cheshire
- 23 February – Chelmsford, Essex
- 25 February – Ripon, North Yorkshire
- 2 March – Peebles, Scottish Borders
- 8 March – Hickstead, West Sussex
- 10 March – Bridgwater, Somerset
For further information and to register, visit www.equinecpd.co.uk/respiratory