The deserving winners of this year’s prestigious Petplan Veterinary Awards were unveiled during a glittering awards ceremony at the iconic Birmingham Town Hall on April 9.
The winners for each category are:
- VET OF THE YEAR: Steve Kirby of Ashlands Veterinary Centre in North Yorkshire
- VET NURSE OF THE YEAR: Audrey Kelly of Inglis Veterinary Hospital in Dunfermline
- PRACTICE SUPPORT STAFF OF THE YEAR: Victoria Smith, Blue House Veterinary Surgery in Staffordshire
- PRACTICE OF THE YEAR: Bute and Cowal Vets in Dunoon and Rothesay
- PRACTICE MANAGER OF THE YEAR: Val Marsh of Blacks Vets in Dudley
- INSURANCE ADVISOR OF THE YEAR: Marcia Titterton of Blue House Veterinary Centre in Staffordshire
Isabella Von Mesterhazy, Petplan’s head of marketing, said: “The veterinary awards are Petplan’s way of saying a huge ‘thank you’ to those members of the veterinary profession who care for the nation’s pets with such dedication.
“Whether it’s for a routine check-up, or to treat a more unexpected illness, these committed individuals and teams really are irreplaceable, and it’s wonderful to be able to thank them in such a public way through these awards. We’re elated to be able to announce our deserving winners, and congratulate them on their fantastic achievement!”