Staff from vet group’s practices across the country attend annual awards night at the Cambridge Golf and Conference Centre.
Staff from across the Best Friends Veterinary Group’s 35 practices across eight counties attended their third annual staff awards event.
The event was held on October 5 at Cambridge Golf and Conference Centre.
Ten awards were handed out, with four shortlisted nominees in each category, all nominated by their peers.
Following the awards ceremony, staff enjoyed a three-course meal, before dancing.
Julie Howard from Best Friends Veterinary Group said: “The awards night is a really nice way to say thank you to the staff in practice and it’s great to meet people from other practice teams you wouldn’t normally see.
“It was a wicked night and we’re already looking forward to next year.”
Full list of award winners:
- Extra mile customer service award: Ivana Galietta
- Outstanding contribution award: Jayne Rolfe
- Clinical excellence award: Martin Cossey
- Dedicated care award: Charlotte Mercer
- House proud award: Sophie Butler
- Unsung hero award: Gavin Hobson
- Receptionist/assistant of the year award: Natalie Sharp
- Nurse of the year award: Suzhy Winfield
- Vet of the year award: Stefania Zavatti
- Practice of the year: Best Friends Vets Byron