Every dog and cat wants wholesome and raw foods in their diet. Din Din’s nutritious, vet approved pet supplements are bursting with tasty, 100% natural ingredients like cranberry, flaxseed and Seagreens, essential for strong immunity and top to tail health.
However, not only are Din Dins supplements a fantastic and easy way to get raw and healthy foods (not often found in ordinary convenience pet food) in your pet’s diet, our clever formulations help lots of health issues too.
Think smelly breath and other wicked whiffs, poor digestion, sore joints, and an itch that just can’t be scratched.
Our smart blends created by our pet nutritionist and vet approved deliver just the right amount of each ingredient to sort out specific issues and contain trace vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids and enzymes essential for good health.
In a nutshell Din Dins supplements:
- optimise pet health, immunity and wellbeing
- help pet problems such as bad breath, food intolerances, and poor digestion
- improve skin and coat condition
- contain only natural and organic ingredients
- add enzymes, fatty acids, trace vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants to your pet’s food
- are formulated by a pet nutritionist and vet approved
- are good value, easy and safe to use
- can be added to your pet’s daily food whether convenience pet food or a raw (BARF) diet
Wickedly Raw Superfoods for dogs and Wickedly Raw Superfoods for cats
A natural and organic blend of superfoods, Seagreens® prebiotics and probiotics*. Containing enzymes, phytonutrients (plant nutrients), amino acids, antioxidants, and fatty acids.
Carefully sourced dried and powdered, this hassle free supplement helps poor digestion, bad breath and odours, fur balls and skin conditions. Great for immunity, healthy skin and coat.
Add to your pet’s daily pet food (dried or wet). Mix well. Also suitable for a raw food or BARF diet (www. barfworld.com).
Get up and Go Glucosamine for dogs
A unique blend of naturally occurring, sulphur-rich MSM working in synergy with glucosamine and chondroitin. Seagreens® Ascophyllum adds in all of the trace vitamins and minerals for bone health. Rosehips, commonly used in arthritis and Vitamin C maintain flexible joints. Helps stiff, sore joints and ligaments, aiding in agility and vitality. Suitable for all ages.
Add to your pet’s everyday pet food (dried or wet). Mix well. Also suitable for a raw food or BARF diet.
- Din Dins is now available at Harrods Pet Spa, Pet’s Corner and Revital Health Stores, as well as at www.dindins.co.uk