Helapet has announced the launch of its first dedicated range of veterinary cyto procedure packs, designed to offer comprehensive protection against cytotoxic exposure.
Helapet has announced the launch of its first dedicated range of veterinary cyto procedure packs, designed to offer comprehensive protection against all forms of cytotoxic exposure.
Based on research into the protective needs of vets administering chemotherapy, Helapet recognises the serious side-effects associated with cytotoxic exposure from spills, splashes and aerosol inhalation.
Designed to provide confidence that you and your staff are fully protected when working with hazardous solutions, the Veterinary Cytotoxic Procedure Pack features a list of highly resistant apparel and essential disposables – all contained in a handy self-contained pack.
Each pack contains:
- latex-free protective apparel, offering lengthy breakthrough times for a broad range of cytotoxic materials
- an absorbent workmat to catch unwanted drips and spills
- a sterile syringe venting device to avoid exposure from hazardous aerosols
- a designated chemotherapy transport/waste bag, providing strong containment for cytotoxic materials
- two sterile alcohol impregnated wipes for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
Helapet also offers the Cytotoxic Assistant’s Pack, specifically for support personnel required to handle animals during chemotherapy procedures and containing the same list of quality resistant apparel for close proximity work with cyto solutions.
Both pack ranges offer a choice of polymer coated oversleeves, or a full frontal gown for added protection.
- The full range of veterinary cyto procedure packs are available direct from Helapet. To learn more and order a free sample, call free on 0800 032 428 or visit www.helapet.co.uk