The VPMA has announced a series of regional training days in Sage accounting and payroll software, which will include updates on auto-enrolment.
The full-day seminars, to be delivered by Sage expert Debby Gatehouse of SV Training, will also cover:
- setting up Sage software
- report generation
- reconciliation of receipts and debtors
- managing workplace pension schemes
- integrating practice management systems
Eight dates and venues have been confirmed so far:
- 20 April: Kilmington, Devon
- 28 April: Hungerford, Berkshire
- 12 May: Kettering, Northamptonshire
- 18 May: Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire
- 26 May: Uxbridge, London
- 9 June: Wendover, Buckinghamshire
- 22 June: Wilmslow, Cheshire
- 6 July: Sevenoaks, Kent
The seminars run from 10am until 4pm and will take a workshop format, with numbers limited to allow for practical-based learning. Lunch and refreshments are included.
Attendance is free for VPMA members or £60 plus VAT to non-members. Further details and booking forms are available from the VPMA secretariat – email email@example.com or telephone 07000 782324.