CPD provider Improve International has extended its range of one-day courses in emerging areas of veterinary medicine aimed at practitioners dealing with species other than companion animals.
Courses will cover the following topics:
- “Emergency care of alpacas” (13 July, Sheffield)
- “Diseases of game birds” (20 June, Swindon and 5 September, Sheffield)
- “First aid for the large animal vet” (5 July, Swindon and 2 August, Sheffield)
- “The approach to the sick hen” (18 July, Swindon and 13 September, Sheffield)
- “Veterinary care of sheep” (11 July, Swindon and 6 July, Sheffield)
- “Veterinary care of goats” (10 July, Swindon)
Managing director of Improve International David Babington said: “We introduced a number of one-day short courses in niche or emerging areas of veterinary medicine last year and have built on the range for 2017 to cover new species, including chickens and goats.
“Most of the courses are offered at venues in both the north and south of the UK. We look forward to welcoming vets to these new courses this year.”
For more information, visit Improve International’s website.