The new Practice Standards Scheme – making a start on awards Part 2
- British Veterinary Association
- Pam Mosedale BVetMed MRCVS, Veterinary Adviser and Assessor Co-ordinator, RCVS Practice Standards Scheme and Adam Auckburally BVSc CVA DECVAA MRCVS FHEA, European and RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow
- 18/10/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Add to your calendar
- Add to your Google calendar
- Tel no: 020 7908 6336
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Mansfield Street
The RCVS Practice Standard Scheme Awards were launched in November 2015. They focus on the impact of actions, behaviours and outcomes of the work undertaken within the practice.
This course aims to help practices achieve the awards in Patient Consultation Service, In Patient Service and Diagnostic Service Awards for Small Animal Practices.
During the course we will explore how you can use the Practice Standards Scheme as a framework to engage team members in improving your practice for the benefit of the practice team, clients and patients.
The five key things you will learn from this course are:
- The evolution and structure of the new Practice Standards Scheme
- How the new Awards and modules work
- Getting the whole practice team involved
- Putting systems of work and behaviours in place
- The details of the Patient Consultation Service, In Patient Service and Diagnostic Service Awards
BVA Members early bird rate* – £180
BVA Members standard rate – £210
Non BVA Member early bird rate*- £300
Non BVA Member standard rate- £360
*Early bird rate applies to bookings made more than six weeks in advance of the course date.
Book online or call Helen Dingle on 020 7908 6336
BVA members can book three BVA CPD courses for the price of two. Find out more and view our terms and conditions at www.bva.co.uk/CPD
You can find out more about this course on the BVA website.