SCVS Nurses’ Mini Congress 2016
Cost: £60 +VAT per delegate for the day including food.
Lectures to start at 9am, with last lecture to commence at 3pm.
Pastries will be served at 10am, followed by an educational talk by a member of Monkey World staff. A lunch buffet will be served at 12.15, with an extended lunch break until 2pm to allow delegates to visit the park if they would like. The talks will finish at 3:45pm, with the park closing at 5pm.
- Wound Management – Andrew Craig BVSc PGCertSAS MRCVS European Resident in Small Animal Surgery
- A talk about Monkey World – Monkey World Educational Officer
- Physiotherapy treatment for the geriatric dog – Donna Scott B.Ed Diploma in Animal Rehabilitation (IAAT) Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CCRP), Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy
- Management options for dogs with elbow and hip dysplasia – Phil Witte BVSc, BSc, CertAVP, MRCVS
- Practical Cardiology for the Veterinary Nurse – Stephen Collins BVetMed DVC MRCVS RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology
To book please visit our website and use the online booking form. http://www.scvetspecialists.co.uk/cpd-nurses/