Practical Abdominal Ultrasound Day
This practical course is aimed at veterinary surgeons who have already attended an Abdominal Ultrasound course and are looking for a course to refresh and improve their practical skills.
The entire day will be dedicated to scanning under the guidance of experts.
Please note that there will be no lectures and no course notes.
Book on this course today if you love ultrasound and want to get better at it!
What you’ll learn:
- Getting to grips with the ultrasound machine and probes
- How to locate and produce standard images of the liver, gall bladder, spleen, pancreas,
- Gastrointestinal Tract, kidneys, adrenals, lymph nodes, urinary bladder and prostate
- Anatomical landmark to find the pancreas and the adrenal glands
- Exclusively practical course where you can develop your skills with expert help and guidance
Course Tutor: Livia Benigni DVM MRCVS CertVDI DipECVDI
If you would prefer to reserve your place for 7 days whilst you arrange payment or check your commitments then click here