MS106 – Urinary Tract Disease Mini Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
Join American, European and RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine Mayank Seth for three 2-hour sessions. Includes 12 months access to all of your course materials.
- Join Mayank Seth BSc(Hons) BVetMed(Hons) DACVIM(SAIM) DipECVIM-CA MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions and get to grips with small animal urinary tract disease
- Discover everything you need to know about acute kidney injury, chronic renal problems and lower urinary tract disease in dogs and cats
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points (and in case you miss a live session!)
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the live events or the recordings on your iPad!
Recognising and Treating Acute Kidney Injury
- How to distinguish acute kidney injury (AKI) from chronic kidney disease (CKD) and why it’s important
- How to investigate causes of acute kidney injury
- Fluid therapy in the AKI patient
- Additional treatments for AKI
Investigation and Management of Chronic Renal Problems
- How to investigate proteinuria
- How to manage glomerular disease
- How to stage chronic kidney disease
- What comorbidities should be considered alongside chronic kidney disease
- What treatments for chronic kidney disease have an evidence base and when should they be introduced
Below the Kidney: Lower Urinary Tract Diseases of Cats and Dogs
- Management options for urethral obstruction
- How to recognise ureteral obstruction and what treatment options are available for it
- How to deal with challenging urinary tract bacteria
- How to investigate and treat urinary incontinence
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT