0989a How to Fix Common Hindlimb Fractures
About this course
Would you like to get better results with your hindlimb fracture patients? Gain essential practical tips that can make the difference between a successful clinical outcome and ongoing complications? Reduce your stress levels when you are faced with a challenging case? During this course we will review fracture repair planning and assessment in the hindlimb. You’ll develop your decision-making and practical surgical skills under the guidance of expert and approachable tutors in hands-on wetlab sessions.
What you’ll learn:
- How to fix femoral diaphyseal fractures
- Treatment of tibial tuberosity avulsion fractures
- How to manage tibial diaphyseal and malleolar fractures
- Metatarsal fractures – what are your options?
- Extensive hands-on practical sessions to enable you to practise surgical techniques
- Key practical tips for each of the surgical techniques