0989a How to Fix Common Hindlimb Fractures
Would you like to get better results with your hindlimb fracture patients? Gain essential practical tips that can make the difference between a successful clinical outcome and ongoing complications? Reduce your stress levels when you are faced with a challenging case? During this course we will review fracture repair planning and assessment in the hindlimb. You’ll develop your decision-making and practical surgical skills under the guidance of expert and approachable tutors in hands-on wetlab sessions.
What you’ll learn:
- How to fix femoral diaphyseal fractures
- Treatment of tibial tuberosity avulsion fractures
- How to manage tibial diaphyseal and malleolar fractures
- Metatarsal fractures – what are your options?
- Extensive hands-on practical sessions to enable you to practise surgical techniques
- Key practical tips for each of the surgical techniques