0963 Inappetant and Yellow Cats
Get help with common liver and pancreatic conditions in cats on this course. We’ll cover practical problems that you may encounter with the diagnosis and management of liver and pancreatic conditions and practical advice on how to manage them. Specific conditions that we’ll discuss include pancreatitis, inflammatory liver disease, hepatic lipidosis, portosystemic shunts and disorders of the biliary tract. We’ll also address management of anorexic cats; a common presenting sign with many of these disorders as well as most other diseases encountered in feline medicine!
What you’ll learn:
- How to recognise and treat inflammatory liver diseases
- Approach to hepatic lipidosis and jaundice
- How to place and manage feeding tubes
- How to diagnose and manage PSS
- Gain confidence with these challenging patients on this course