BCF Technology has announced that it now has the 9020HF ultralight and the 10040HF ultra x-ray generators available in blue. These will sit alongside the company’s existing range of (orange) generators.
BCF Technology has announced that it has now made the 9020HF ultralight and the 10040HF ultra x-ray generators available in blue. These will sit alongside the company’s existing range of (orange) generators.
The complete range includes:
- The 8016HF ultra-light generator, ideal for equine examinations due to its lightweight, portable design,
- The 9020HF lightweight generator, which combines power and portability, and is powerful enough to penetrate an equine stifle,
- The 10025HF lightweight X-ray generator, ideal for use in equine, large and small animal patients;
- The 10040HF which, with increased output, makes this generator excellent for use in the practice environment, and
- The 10060HF, the most powerful generator in the range.
Jason Rogers of BCF said: “Our range of generators aims to meet the needs of any size of veterinary practice. The new blue generators will complement our existing range. The bright blue colour means they will be eye catching in the field, meaning you won’t leave them behind.”
- To find out more about BCF Technology’s range of X-ray equipment and generators visit www.bcftechnology.com or facebook.com/bcftechnology