Boehringer Ingelheim is launching a series of winter webinars to educate veterinary professionals on up-to-date thinking on a range of practical equine topics.
Boehringer Ingelheim is launching a series of winter webinars to educate veterinary professionals on up-to-date thinking on a range of practical topics.
The move follows the positive response received by the company’s summer webinars, which saw more than 200 equine vets viewing its online seminars live.
Presented by world-renowned experts in their fields, the webinar schedule comprises:
- February 27 – Rachael Conwell: Improving your management of medical colic cases in the field: practical tips on examination and treatment
- March 6 – Chris Pearce: Long in the tooth – practical approach to dentistry in the older horse
- March 13 – Prof Andy Durham: The laminitis revolution… an update on our understanding of endocrinopathic causes of laminitis
- March 20 – Ian Hughes: Working with your farrier: the collaborative approach to laminitis cases
The informative online seminars take place at 8.00pm and are immediately followed by an interactive session with the speaker where you can email questions to be answered live. Each webinar entitles the viewer to a downloadable certificate for one hour of CPD. To register, visit www.bi-academy.co.uk.
Places are limited, so register early to avoid disappointment. The webinars will also be available to view after the live events on demand.
- For further information contact your local Boehringer Ingelheim territory manager or call 01344 746959.