Royal Canin is offering three free places on its sponsored “Working safely and legally” CPD workshop.
The two-day workshop takes place at the Hilton Hotel in Coventry on 2 and 3 November and will be structured around the recognised Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) working safely course, which has been specifically adapted for veterinary professionals.
The course, which will include an update on the Practice Standards Scheme and the correlation between core standards and health and safety in practice, will also cover:
- defining and identifying hazard and risk
- improving safety performance
- protecting the environment
- workplace stress management policies
- training in the use of fire extinguishers
An IOSH working safely certificate will be issued to each delegate, who will also leave with the ability to write a risk assessment.
For the chance to win, send an email with your name, the name of your veterinary practice and the reason why you would like to attend to email@example.com by 28 October 2016.
- Places can also be booked by calling 01453 872731 or visiting www.spvs-vpma-events.co.uk