The Vita CR X-ray system is faster and easier to use thanks to improvements in the software.
BCF Technology’s popular x-ray system, the Vita, is now faster and easier to operate thanks to software improvements.
BCF Technology’s qualified radiographer Kat Evans commented: ”The Vita has proven extremely popular with vet with practices. It is great that we have been able to take customer feedback to Carestream, the manufacturer, and that they have listened and made a number of improvements designed to make the users life even easier.”
Improvements to the system include:
• Easier patient entry;
• Live search making it easier and quicker to search for patients;
• You can add your KV and MAs onto the image;
• Easy to change the size of text when annotating the image;
• More ability to reprocess and manipulate images including cropping, rotating, and annotating; and
• Easier to save multiple patient images to CD.
Gavin Mitchell from BCF added: “With several hundred X-ray systems now installed by BCF in the UK and Ireland, it is really important to us to listen to our customers, pass recommendations for improvements to our suppliers and continually strive to make vet and vet nurses lives easier.”
To see the improved system in action, visit www.bcftechnology.com.
For more information on the Carestream Vita or to arrange a demonstration, telephone 01506 460 023.