More than 300 vets from 45 countries discussed ways of dealing with urinary problems in cats and dogs at a two-day event in France.
International experts, offering more than six hours of continuing education, shared their experiences and offers answers to problems such as:
- the practical management of urinary tract infections
- the practical management of a blocked cat
- recent advances in feline idiopathic cystitis
- the nutritional management of urolithiasis
- how to manage urinary incontinence in dogs
Royal Canin’s veterinary scientific support manager Ian Williams said: “It was great to meet vets from all over the world and highlight Royal Canin’s commitment to supporting practices and their staff’s professional development.”
Delegates also visited Royal Canin’s main campus in the south of France where product research and development, manufacture, analysis and international marketing are carried out.