The Norbook Veterinary Excellence Tool (VET), which now includes fluid and nutrition calculators, will be launched and ready for download at the 2014 London Vet Show.
- a “Find your vet or trade rep” feature, incorporating geo-targeting functionality, which makes it easier for users to contact their local Norbrook territory manager and vet
- a dosing calculator, allowing for the rapid calculation of the single dose for an individual animal of Norbrook’s numerous products
- information on Norbrook’s full range of animal health medicines including pharmaceutical presentation, uses, dosage and administration, withdrawal periods, contraindications and warnings, as well as pharmaceutical precautions
- up-to-date industry and company news
- a “contact us” facility
Edward Haughey, chief executive of Norbrook GB, said: “As Britain’s leading veterinary pharmaceutical company, we are committed to providing practical support to British vets. This latest addition to the Norbrook app will significantly help busy practitioners, giving them access to vital information at the touch of a button.”
The Norbrook VET iPhone app is free to download direct from the iTunes store. An Android version is currently under development.
- London Vet Show 2014 takes place on November 20-21
- Norbrook is sponsoring the show and will be exhibiting at stand I20.