The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) is to host a webinar for pet owners, detailing what they should look for when choosing a veterinary practice.
Bradley Viner, RCVS vice-president, small animal vet and principal at the four-branch Hertfordshire and north London-based Blythwood Veterinary Group, and Kathy Kissick, chairman of the RCVS vet nurse council and registered veterinary nurse, will lead the webinar.
Topics covered will include:
- how to find a veterinary practice appropriate for the owner;
- who is on the veterinary team and what they do;
- what an RCVS-accredited practice is and what this means for the owner;
- how vets provide emergency care;
- what should be discussed with a vet or veterinary nurse before treatment; and
- what owners should do if they are unhappy with their vet or veterinary nurse.
Animal owners who are interested in taking part in the live webinar can register by following the link provided on the RCVS webinar page.
Alternatively, for more information, visit the RCVS’ website.