Previously known as Cystease Advanced, Ceva has rebranded the product as Feliway Cystease to emphasise the importance of reducing stress by using a Feliway diffuser.
Ceva Animal Health has launched its urinary tract support supplement for cats, Feliway Cystease, to the pet trade.
Previously known as Cystease Advanced and available solely through the veterinary channel, Ceva has rebranded the product as Feliway Cystease to emphasise the importance of reducing stress by using a Feliway diffuser alongside supplements.
The packaging now provides helpful hints and tips on how to manage feline idiopathic cystitis and reduce feline stress. It also includes information on giving careful consideration to a cat’s environment to help reduce stress, such as:
- having separate feeding places for each cat
- positioning the water bowl in a separate location from the feeding bowl
- ensuring the cat has free access to outdoors where possible
- how the use of a Feliway Diffuser can optimise results
Claire Russell, consumer product manager at Ceva Animal Health, said: “The launch of Feliway Cystease to the pet trade will ensure that cat owners are able to more readily follow the gold standard treatment for feline idiopathic cystitis, which recommends the use of Feliway Cystease in combination with a Feliway diffuser and environmental changes.”
Feliway Cystease is taken orally and is available in pots of 30 and 300 tablets.
- For further information, contact your wholesaler or call the customer support team on 01494 781510.