Places are still available to book for a CPD course on feline medicine being held in the West Midlands on June 9 and 10.
The two-day course, organised by vetprofessionals.com, will help vets update their skills and knowledge in feline medicine.
The speakers are three internationally renowned specialists – Sarah Caney, Séverine Tasker and Andy Sparkes.
The course will cover topics including:
- diagnosing an anaemic cat
- giving a blood transfusion
- nutritionally supporting an anorexic cat
- testing for feline leukaemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)
- managing an FIV-positive cat
- diagnosing feline infectious peritonitis
- fundus examination
- transdermal medications
- chronic diarrhoea
- weight loss with no obvious clinical signs
- faecal polymerase chain reaction
- testing managing rhinitis
- ureteral obstruction
- feline idiopathic cystitis
The course takes place at the Holiday Inn in Solihull and costs £702 including VAT for the two days; £384 including VAT for one day.
To find out more and to book, visit www.vetprofessionals.com/event_details.php?recordID=16