An event on the latest cardiology advancements for the veterinary profession is to be hosted by Ceva Animal Health in September 2012. The meeting will involve a series of discussions from experts in veterinary cardiology.
Ceva Animal Health is hosting an event on the latest cardiology advancements for the veterinary profession.
The meeting – taking place on September 19, 2012 – will involve a series of discussions from experts in veterinary cardiology.
Subjects to be discussed during the day include:
- advances in canine mitral valve disease;
- new information on the management of heart failure in cats;
- a masterclass on understanding survival analysis in clinical trials; and
- cardiology case discussions.
Meanwhile, speakers include:
- Martin Bland, professor of medical statistics at the University of York;
- Rachel James, RCVS specialist in veterinary cardiology;
- Virginia Luis-Fuentes, an American and European specialist in veterinary cardiology; and
- Mike Martin, RCVS specialist in veterinary cardiology and well-known cardiology author.
The meeting will also offer the chance for visiting vets to ask questions and share ideas with other delegates.
The event takes place at the Coombe Abbey Hotel in Warwickshire, running from 10am to 5pm. Refreshments will be offered throughout the day and a sit-down lunch is also included.
Attendance is free for all delegates.
To register for this event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01494 417189.