Visit www.wormwise.co.uk or www.myelanco.co.uk for more information about this product.
Many pet owners do not have enough knowledge about the importance of regular deworming1. The likelihood of infection has increased as a result of recent environmental changes, making it even more important that they understand the risks that face their pet.
- The only combination of active ingredients that protects against tapeworm, roundworm and lungworm in a chewy tablet
- Complements flea control to break the tapeworm lifecycle
- Chewy and tasty formulations that make worming a treat
- Just one tablet for the majority of cats and dogs
- Exact dose of Milbemax is delivered direct to the gastrointestinal tract
- No drips or residues on the pets’ fur
Proven safety profile
- Over 10 years of reliable safety data
- Suitable for use in breeding cats and dogs, including pregnant and lactating ones
- Suitable for use in puppies and kittens
- Wells. (2017) Public Health 121;187-188
Milbemax Chewable Tablets for Dogs and Milbemax Chewable Tablets for Small Dogs and Puppies contain Milbemycin Oxime and Praziquantel and are indicated in dogs for treatment of mixed infections by adult cestodes and nematodes of the following species susceptible to praziquantel and milbemycin oxime: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus spp., Mesocestoides spp., Ancylostoma caninum, Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina, Trichuris vulpis, Crenosoma vulpis, Angiostrongylus vasorum* (Treatment and Prevention by reduction of level of infection by immature adult (L5) and adult parasite stages) Thelazia callipaeda*. The product can also be used in the prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis)*. (*where concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated) Milbemax Film-coated Tablets for Cats and Milbemax Film-coated Tablets for Small Cats and Kittens contain Milbemycin Oxime and Praziquantel and are indicated in cats for treatment of mixed infections by immature and adult cestodes and nematodes of the following species: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus multilocularis, Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Toxocara cati. Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) if concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated.
Legal category POM-V in UK.
For further information call Elanco Animal Health on +44(0)1256 353131 or write to: Elanco Animal Health, Lilly House, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom RG24 9NL
For further information consult the product SPC. Refer to the product packaging and leaflets for information about side effects, precautions, warnings and contra-indications.
Always seek advice on the use of medicines from the prescriber. Use medicines responsibly www.noah.co.uk/responsible
Milbemax, Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates.
©2019 Elanco or its affiliates. PM-UK-19-0203