Platelet Regenerative Therapy
What is V-PET?
V-PET is a platelet therapy modality that can be used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, damaged and poorly vascularised tissues (e.g. tendons, ligaments and cartilage) that usually do not heal or only very slowly, and often with scar tissue formation resulting in chronic pain and reduced range of motion.
What will I learn on the day?
- The use of regenerative therapies for the treatment of tendon, ligament and joint injuries
- The science behind the use of cell therapy in small animals
- When to consider using Platelet Rich Plasma therapy in your patients?
- The use of V-PET in practice including blood sampling, filtration, removal of platelet factor concentrate and patient administration
- How to administer Platelet Rich Plasma therapy