The A to Z of Feline Diabetes Mellitus from the RVC Diabetic Remission Clinic
30 Jamestown Rd
About this course
A deeper and more thorough understanding of feline diabetes mellitus and associated complicating factors.
Aiming to address the following topics:
1) Why does diabetes occur? – The latest thoughts
2) Feline DM Remission – give me the recipe please!
3) Other types of Feline DM and why they matter
4) Diabetic Ketoacidosis – how best to save the day
5) Integrating quality of life assessment and Apps into feline diabetic management
6) Approach to the difficult diabetic
Speaker: Stijn Niessen DVM PhD DECVIM PGCVetEd FHEA MRCVS & Yaiza Forcada DVM Dip. ECVIM-CA (Internal Medicine) MRCVS
This course is intended for Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses.