This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
About this course
This course explores the following topics:
• Module 1: Clinical Examination
• Module 2: Common disorders & presentations of small mammals
• Module 3: Anaesthesia and peri-operative care
• Module 4: Surgery
• Module 5: Emergency and critical care
• Module 6: Degus and chipmunks
• Module 7: Clinical Cases to help delegates understand the concepts presented, there is an online forum to discuss cases and the topics covered
• Module 8: Final MCQ exam to gain your CPD certificate.
Vet CPD Online Tutored Courses take approximately 8 hours to complete and can be completed at your own pace and at any time over the course’s 3-week period. There are downloadable course notes and clinical cases to work through, plus – what makes our courses unique – a busy clinical forum where questions and answers are posted and where delegates have access to the instructor for the duration of the course. This always generates some lively discussions and the idea that no one should leave a course with any unanswered questions.
At the end of the course there is a final exam plus a Certificate of Completion for your CPD records.