This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
This course explores the following topics:
• Module 1: Sampling techniques, slide staining and submission of cytological samples to external laboratories.
• Module 2: Approach to slide examination and how to write a cytological report.
• Module 3: Inflammatory skin lesions and response to tissue injury.
• Module 4: Round cell tumours (skin).
• Module 5: Epithelial tumours (skin).
• Module 6: Mesenchymal tumours (skin).
• Module 7: Clinical cases
• Module 8: Final MCQ exam to gain your CPD certificate
Vet CPD Online Tutored Courses take approximately 8 hours to complete and can be completed at your own pace and at any time over the course’s 3-week period. There are downloadable course notesand clinical cases to work through, plus – what makes our courses unique – a busy clinical forum where questions and answers are posted and where delegates have access to the instructor for the duration of the course. This always generates some lively discussions and the idea that no one should leave a course with any unanswered questions.
At the end of the course there is a final exam plus a Certificate of Completion for your CPD records.