Protection from Cyber Fraud – Key IT Risks & Governance
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
This webinar is available on-demand and can also be purchased on DVD.
With the use of the Internet and associated technologies growing rapidly in recent years, so has the opportunity for computer related crime.
Websites, social networks, e-mail, mobile computing and file sharing networks can all provide excellent business opportunities, but if unmanaged can prove harmful to an organisation’s operation and reputation.
Threats ranging from staff using Facebook or Twitter to malicious attacks by hackers has the potential to disrupt critical business systems or open up access to your confidential data.
In this age of dependence on IT systems, effective IT security is a business imperative. Knowing more about key IT risks and how to manage them is important for your success in the digital world.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Update – current impact of ‘cybercrime’
- Key IT risks – internal and external (backup failure, hacking, theft of data)
- WiFi, remote working, mobile computing
- Concerns with social media
- Online payments – are your systems secure?
- Cloud computing – is it safe?
- IT Legislation – understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Creating a secure culture – IT governance and controls