My Veterinary Business – The Figures.
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
About this course
Moore Scarrott will be presenting the first part of their two part series on the business side of running a veterinary practice. This Merial Wednesday Webinar will cover the ‘figures’ including what to monitor, what is all means and how am I compared to others within my industry. They will be offering an overview to veterinary practices of how they can appraise their current business and how they can look to improve this including the use of KPIs. By the end of the webinar you should be familiar with the following:
• What impacts the KPIs
• Getting over the “I can’t change it” mentality
• Getting away from the “I don’t know what to change” worries
• Getting to grips with eating the elephant of change
• The effect of a single vet v. the effect of the veterinary team
• How profit can be given away very easily
How to register
Please note: to get the best experience from our new website please use Google Chrome
2. Use either of the two registration buttons to start your registration on Merial Nexus
3. Select the organisation that you belong to by starting to type the name of your company until your company appears. If your company does not appear, please contact us and we will get it added.
Then select the job role (position) that best reflects your current role within your organisation. Click ‘continue.
4. Complete the registration form including, if relevant, your AMTRA, RCVS or RPS membership number.
5. We are not going to bombard you with emails or sell your data onto any third parties we just want to keep you up-to-date with the latest CPD modules and product launches. So please click on the ‘opt in’ button as we will be regularly updating the site with lots of new and valuable content.
6. Click ‘Register’ to complete your registration on Merial Nexus.
If you have any problems registering on our site, then please contact the Merial Customer Support Centre on 1850 783 783.