MS112 – Cardiovascular Emergencies Mini Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
Join RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology Rachel James for three 2-hour sessions. Includes 12 months access to all of your course materials.
- Join Rachel James MA VetMB CertSAM DVC MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions and get expert help coping with cardiac crises in your practice!
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points (and in case you miss a live session!)
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the live events or the recordings on your iPad!
Arrhythmias Leading to Collapse
- Revision of basic ECG interpretation including how to measure the mean electrical axis
- Discussion (including lots of case examples) of the common arrhythmias we see in practice, including all those that can lead to collapse – both brady and tachyarrhythmias
- Treatment of these arrhythmias and how to manage these patients
Pericardial Diseases Leading to Collapse
- Rapid diagnosis and treatment of pericardial disease
- Step by step guide (with plenty of pictures!)on how to drain these effusions
- How to manage these patients post drainage and possible complications you may encounter
Dyspnoeic Patients – Congestive Heart Failure
- How to make a rapid diagnosis (is it respiratory or cardiac?) with as little stress as possible
- How to manage these cases with many case examples of emergency echoes and other diagnostic techniques
- Managing these patients, including the latest new drug options, illustrated using real case examples
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT