MS102 – Hot Topics in Feline Medicine Mini Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
Join RCVS Specialist in Feline Medicine Sam Taylor for three 2-hour sessions. Includes 12 months access to all of your course materials.
This broad and practical Mini Series provides you with up to date information covering the common feline conditions seen in practice today.
- Join Samantha Taylor BVetMed(Hons) CertSAM DipECVIM-CA MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions and get to grips with what’s hot in feline medicine!
- Plenty of case examples to illustrate the topics discussed
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points (and in case you miss a live session !!)
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the live events or the recordings on your iPad!
Lifestage Feline Medicine
- Kittens: which infectious diseases do we need to worry about?
- Adult cats: common conditions such as liver and pancreatic disease
- Geriatric cats: not just chronic kidney disease – how to manage comorbidities and keep older cats healthy
Infectious Diseases Old and New: What Do We Really Need to Know in Practice Today?
- FIV and FeLV: do you need to worry about them anymore?
- What’s new with cat flu? The latest thoughts on management of calicivirus and herpes virus including chronic manifestations such as chronic rhinitis and gingivostomatitis
- FIP: how to diagnose it in practice
- New bugs – haemoplasmas and Mycobacteria: what do you need to know?
Approach to the Dyspnoeic Cat
- Emergency treatment of the dyspnoeic cat
- Exploring the causes of dyspnoea: asthma vs heart disease
- Pleural effusions: what is treatable and what isn’t?
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT