MS084 – Feline Cardiology Mini-Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Are you up to date on how to diagnose and manage feline heart disease? In this Mini Series, we’ll review feline cardiomyopathies, look into feline aortic thromboembolism and hypertension, and provide a refresher on ECG reading techniques and pitfalls in diagnosing feline arrhythmias. You’ll then be able to put your new-found knowledge to the test in a series of case studies.
- Join RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology Nuala Summerfield for three 2-hour sessions
- Essential practical tips from our expert tutor
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- 12 Months access to recorded sessions
- Watch the recordings at a time convenient to you
- Superb value for money – learn without traffic jams or rota hassles
- Watch the recordings on your iPad
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast in March/April 2015
Feline Cardiomyopathies: Diagnosis and Treatment
- A review of the different types of feline cardiomyopathy
- How to choose the most appropriate diagnostic tests for individual cases
- Top tips for differentiating cardiac and non-cardiac causes of dyspnoea
- The acute and chronic management techniques available for cats with cardiomyopathy
- The latest on medical therapy
Part 1: Cats and Clots: Management of Feline Thromboembolic DiseasePart 2: Feline Hypertension: Diagnosis and Management
- An update on how to manage feline aortic thromboembolism (FATE)
- Focus on feline hypertension
- How to identify candidates for blood pressure measurement in your clinic
- The latest on therapies for feline hypertension
Part 1: Refresher: Reading the Feline ECGPart 2: Case Studies: Managing the Chronic Patient
- An essential refresher on ECG reading techniques
- The pitfalls you will encounter in diagnosing feline arrhythmias
- Case studies to put your new knowledge into practice
- Chronic management of both routine and complicated cases
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT