MS080 – Improving Your Equine Dentistry Mini-Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
- Join European Veterinary Dental Specialist Chris Pearce for three 2-hour sessions
- Essential practical tips from our expert tutor
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- 12 Months access to recorded sessions
- Watch at a time more convenient to you
- Superb value for money – learn without traffic jams or rota hassles
- Watch on your iPad
Equipment for Modern Dental Practice and the Oral Examination
- Learn what new equipment is available in a rapidly changing market
- Essential items for every vet’s car
- Equipment for developing a dental referral stream from EDTs
- How to perform an oral examination
- Tips for developing a sustainable working practice
Understanding Equine Dental Pathology
- Learn how to identify key pathology
- Understand the relevance of different pathologies
- How to complete a dental chart and describe findings correctly
- See how occlulsal pathology helps in the diagnosis of dental and sinus diseases
- How to interpret dental radiographs
Dealing with Common Problems in Equine Dentistry – To Refer or Not To Refer?
- Learn how to assess and manage common dental problems including…
- Dental overgrowths
- Apical infections of cheek teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Diastemata and periodontal disease
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT