MS055 – Cardiology Crash Course Mini Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
- Join cardiology expert Nuala Summerfield and get to grips with the common canine and feline cardiac scenarios!
- Get all the help you need with your cardiology patients in practice
- Make sure you’re up to date with current thinking in diagnostics and therapeutics
- Learn about recent advances that you can apply to your patients
- Cats are different- find out why and how you can manage them for the best outcomes
- Lots of case-based discussion and videos to illustrate key points
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions after purchase for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast live in March 2013