MS055 – Cardiology Crash Course Mini Series
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
About this course
- Join cardiology expert Nuala Summerfield and get to grips with the common canine and feline cardiac scenarios!
- Get all the help you need with your cardiology patients in practice
- Make sure you’re up to date with current thinking in diagnostics and therapeutics
- Learn about recent advances that you can apply to your patients
- Cats are different- find out why and how you can manage them for the best outcomes
- Lots of case-based discussion and videos to illustrate key points
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions after purchase for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast live in March 2013
Feline Cardiology – What you Need to Know
- How to approach an asymptomatic cat with a heart murmur
- Cats with respiratory distress – how to distinguish heart failure from other causes
- Acute and chronic treatment of congestive heart failure in cats; options for your feline patients
Acquired Canine Heart Disease
- How to diagnose and manage myxomatous mitral valve disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy – what can you do?
- What you need to know about Endocarditis
- Idiopathic and malignant pericardial effusions and how to deal with them
Treatment of Canine Congestive Heart failure- Are You up to Date?
- Acute and chronic treatment options for canine congestive heart failure including recent advances.
- Choosing the right combination of therapies for your patients- how to get it right.
- Interactive case studies will be used to consolidate theoretical knowledge.