Abdominal, Thoracic & Soft Tissue Ultrasound – A 1-Day Practical Course
- Veterinary Professional Development
- Andy Durham - BSc, BVSc, CertEP, DEIM, DipECEIM, MRCVS; Gunther van Loon - DVM, PhD, DipECEIM, Assoc.Member ECVDI; Victoria South - Vet MB, MA, CertAVP(EM), DipECEIM, MRCVS
- 28/10/2016 - All Day
- Add to your calendar
- Add to your Google calendar
- Tel no: +44 (0) 1234 817123
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Della Busa
Volpago Del Montello
This 1-day practical course is suitable for veterinarians from mixed and equine practice who are keen to develop and update their knowledge and especially their practical skills on medical ultrasound of the following anatomic region: Abdomen – GI & non-GI organs (percutaneously & transrectally), thorax, eye, jugular vein etc.. The use of ultrasound for pleural drainage, for collecting biopsy samples and when working up foals will also be discussed.
Speakers/Instructors: Andy Durham; Gunther van Loon; Victoria South
This course is run in cooperation with the Italian Equine Veterinary Association (SIVE) and supported by the Federatione Italiana Sport Equestri (FISE).
Register before Monday, 19 September 2016 to qualify for the early booking discount!
For further details, program and registration: http://www.vetpd.com/courses-detail.php?event=244