Introduction into Abdominal Ultrasound
About this course
This programme is a must for any member who is not using ultrasound routinely in general practice or for the purposes of performing an ECHO examination. The course is designed to demonstrate how useful the diagnostic tool can be in everyday practice and is open to new graduates and experienced general practitioners alike.
Objectives of the course are to enable delegates to:
- Learn how to get the best images from your ultrasound machine
- Learn how to perform an abdominal ultrasound examination systematically
- Learn to identify organs confidently
- Identify what’s normal, and what’s abnormal
- View a variety of ultrasound cases from the first opinion practice
The morning session of the programme will be lecture based with delegates viewing rich video content from first opinion cases, the afternoon session is a practical, hands on with delegates using a variety of ultrasound machines.
Benefits to your business?
More scans equalling more revenue, improved diagnostic rate and further work-ups.
Enrol via www.vetskills.co.uk or call 01765 608489.