How to Excel in Customer Service – A Guide for Veterinary Practices
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
About this course
This webinar is available on-demand and can also be purchased on DVD.
This webinar is all about making real-world difference to the ‘customer experience’ where you will gain ownership of approaches that work back in the practice.
Aimed at veterinary support staff, receptionists and veterinary practice managers, ask yourself the following:
- What do we mean by the customer experience and how can we all make a difference?
- Who is an advocate for your practice – and how do we get more of them?
- How can we make sure we become a centre of excellence in animal care?
The outcome for you will be clear, practical ideas on how to drive forward customer service in the practice against the tide of market competition – and proven approaches for you to share with your team!
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Looking at the process of a customer booking an appointment to understand what could go wrong – and how to put it right
- What are the four ‘moments of truth’ and how to retain the ‘bonded client’
- The three-step approach to dealing with complaints to get positive outcomes
- Simple ways to get customers to share their positive experience