Foetal Sex Determination
Determining the sex of a bovine foetus during the routine fertility visit is rapidly becoming common place with the bovine veterinary practitioner.
- Benefits of confirming foetal sex. Image identification at different stages of gestation
- Finding the genital tubercle
- Orientation of the probe for maximum accuracy
- Video library to identify structures
- Practical scanning session to determine foetal sex.
Tutor: John Dawson MRCVS, BVMS, CertCHP, Dip Cattle Footcare, who has a special interest in Cattle Ultrasound that has taken him teaching throught the world. Referral cases are of particular interest to John. He also has achieved exceptional success in treating cystic ovarian disease.