Focus on Canine Separation Disorders
9 South Gyle Crescent
This course is devoted to discussing and learning to handle numerous canine separation issues. The issues you can handle within practice, with available staff, may be more than you think!
It is also devoted to the discussion and management of the human behaviours that have helped create those pesky canine issues! Well-known dog behaviourist Elaine Henley will guide you through an in-depth and interactive day on separation disorders in the dog.
Learn to take a correct behaviour history and how to recommend the correct treatment for your clients and their pets. Topics discussed on the day will include:
- Causes of separation disorders.
- The importance of case history.
- Prevention and advice to give to puppy caregivers.
- Simple treatment options.
- The timing of referrals and to whom they should be made.
- Case studies including treatment plans and pharmaceutical interventions.