Focus on Canine Separation Disorders
9 South Gyle Crescent
This course is devoted to what separation issues you can handle in practice with available staff – and it’s more than you think! Well-known dog behaviourist, Elaine Henley will guide you through an in-depth and interactive day on separation disorders in the dog.
Learn to take a correct behaviour history, and how to recommend the correct treatment for your clients and their pets.
– Causes of separation disorders
– Why the case history is so important
– Prevention, and advice to give to puppy caregivers
– Simple treatment options
– When to refer on, and who to refer to
– Case studies including treatment plans and pharmaceutical interventions.