- North Downs Specialist Referrals
- Gerry Polton - MA, VetMB, MSc (Onc), DipECVIM(Onc), MRCVS - RCVS and European Specialist in Veterinary Oncology and Francesca Fabrizio - DVM MVetMed DipACVIM (Oncology) MRCVS - RCVS and American Specialist in Veterinary Oncology
- 25/05/2016 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Add to your calendar
- Add to your Google calendar
- Tel no: 01883 741440
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Farnham Hog's Back Hotel
FREE Evening CPD Meeting
Wednesday 25 May 2016
19:00 – 22:00
The Farnham Hog’s Back Hotel
Farnham, Surrey GU10 1EX
Cats are unlike other domestic species. Feline lymphoma is unlike lymphoma in other species. We think that cats don’t get enough attention in CPD as a rule but that all changes with this presentation!
Gerry and Francesca will discuss how to approach the feline patient with suspected or proven lymphoma and will highlight what clinical clues to look for to make the best management decisions for these patients. They will even share their thoughts concerning the options for management of patients who might not appreciate veterinary care as much as one would hope.
Evening CPD Forum schedule:
A buffet, wine and refreshments will be served from 7.00pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.