Farm Animal Webinar Collection
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
**Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events.** Full details on how to access the recordings will be emailed to you on completing the purchase.
An extensive collection of recorded webinars from internationally recognised experts in farm animal medicine and surgery. Each webinar lasts for between 1 hour and 1 ½ hours and you will be able to download a personalised CPD/CE certificate for each recorded webinar which you watch.
Webinars in the collection:
- Truth or Guess – the Application of Evidence Based Medicine in Farm Animal Production
- Dairy Cow Makeovers – Optimising Health in the Transition Period
- Johne’s Disease
- Decision-Making in Youngstock
- More Calves, More Cash – Maximising Reproductive Productivity in Cattle
- Bovine Lameness – Striding Towards Healthy Feet
- The Udder Way to Health
- BVD or not BVD? That is the Question!
- The Measure, Manage and Monitor Approach to Dairy Herds
- Pain Management in Ruminants – No Pain, A Lot to Gain
- But I Always Use Pen-Strep!
- Facts or Feelings in Farm Animal Welfare?
- More than an LDA?
- Our Patients Don’t Read Books!