Exceeding client expectations through effective communication tools
- British Veterinary Association
- Geoff Little, Communications Training Associate, VDS, Christine Magrath, Communications Training Director, VDS, Christine Latham, Claims Consultant, VDS and Gordon Hockey, Registrar and Director of Legal Services, RCVS
- 26/05/2016 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Add to your calendar
- Add to your Google calendar
- Tel no: 020 7908 6336
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Mansfield Street
This course, run in association with VDS and RCVS, aims to provide you with tools to enhance your communication skills and consultation technique. It will also cover what to do if you find yourself accused of negligence or misconduct.
We will hear from the RCVS and VDS about negligence and misconduct, and you will learn what to expect in terms of procedures from the regulator and support from VDS.
There will be a focus on preventing issues through improving communication skills. You will leave with a Communication Tool Box that you can use to enhance your professional life.
The five key things you will learn from this course are:
- The key elements of effective communication
- How to handle challenging clients
- How to mitigate complaints and claims
- How to improve concordance and compliance rates
- How to respond to the RCVS
BVA Members early bird rate* – £180
BVA Members standard rate – £210
Non BVA Member early bird rate*- £300
Non BVA Member standard rate- £360
*Early bird rate applies to bookings made more than six weeks in advance of the course date.
Book online or call Helen Dingle on 020 7908 6336
BVA members can book three BVA CPD courses for the price of two. Find out more and view our terms and conditions at www.bva.co.uk/CPD