Essentials of Emergency and Critical Care
- SubjectECC, Nursing
- SpeakerLouise O’Dwyer MBA BSc(Hons) VTS (Anaesthesia/Analgesia & ECC) DipAVN (Medical & Surgical) RVN
- Date31/03/2017 - 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Price£99 (Early bird when booking up until 6 months in advance) - £185
Topcliffe Close, Capitol Park, Tingley,
About this course
Are you passionate about emergency and critical care? Do you want to build on your existing skills and knowledge to ensure your critically ill patients receive the very best nursing care and support to increase their chances of recovery?
As veterinary nurses, in the emergency setting, the things we do really make a difference. With new techniques and advanced nursing concepts being introduced all the time; this course will provide you with practical information and ideas to use in your own practice.
You will take a look at
- Triage and initial assessment of emergency cases
- Monitoring and treatment of the critical care patient
- Cardiorespiratory, urinary, neurological and GI systems
- Specialised techniques, including advanced vascular access
- Performing effective CPR
Led by renowned lecturer Louise O’Dwyer MBA BSc(Hons) VTS (Anesthesia/Analgesia & ECC) DipAVN (Medical & Surgical) RVN, this course will start you on your first steps to becoming an ECC nurse.