Equine Webinar Collection
This course is available online. Please see below for more details on how to attend this course via the Internet.
**Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events.** Full details on how to access the recordings will be emailed to you on completing the purchase.
An extensive collection of 17 recorded webinars from internationally recognised experts in equine medicine and surgery. Each webinar lasts for 1 hour and you will be able to download a personalised CPD/CE certificate for each recorded webinar which you watch.
Webinars in the collection:
- Investigation of Back Pain
- Getting the Most out of Examining the Equine Cardiovascular System
- Periodontal Disease – Routine and Referral
- The Approach to the Pruritic Horse
- Management of Equine Corneal Ulcers
- Indications and Uses of Head CT in Horses
- Investigation of Stifle Lameness in the Horse
- Investgating and Managing Equine Hepatic Disease in Practice
- A Practical Approach to the Recurrent Colic Patient
- Small Wounds with Big Problems
- Equine Infectious Disease – Ancient and Modern
- Non-Septic Equine Digital Tenosynovitis
- Interpretation of Equine Neck Radiographs
- Using Platelet Rich Plasma in Equine Practice
- Neonatal Intensive Care – What Can be Done in Practice and When to Refer
- The Dental Visit
- Allergic Airway Disease