Diagnosis and management of immune-mediated diseases
This exciting one day course aims to refresh and update your knowledge about diagnostic testing and current therapeutic strategies for immune mediated diseases in dogs and cats. In addition there will be discussion related to immunology relevant to current controversies and concerns about booster vaccinations. It will be practical and relevant to general practice and will encourage an interactive approach with case discussions throughout.
The day will be of interest to any practitioner interested in this fascinating area of medicine. The day will also be useful CPD for veterinarians preparing for RCVS CertAVP C modules in small animal medicine.
- Diagnosis of IMHA – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Diagnosis of ITP – when the bleeding just won’t stop
- Saving lives – management of the acutely anaemic or bleeding patient
- Prednisolone and beyond – treatment of immune-mediated disease
- Bringing it all together – case discussions