CPR Update: Can’t Stop the Beat! – Half Day Course
- SubjectECC, Nursing
- SpeakerBelinda Andrews-Jones VTS (ECC) DipAVN (Surg) Pg Dip Vet ed RVN FHEA
- Date04/08/2017 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location Potters Bar,
- Price£49 (Early bird when booking up until 6 months in advance) - £99
Royal Veterinary College, Boltons Park Farm, Hawkshead Road,
About this course
No pulse, no breathing – when faced with this ultimate emergency situation, all members of the veterinary team have an essential role to play.
The patient must be rapidly triaged, emergency treatment provided without any delay and the patient’s condition must be monitored carefully. Close coordination and team work can do a great deal to increase the success of the outcome for your patient.
During this half day course, delegates will develop and enhance their knowledge in the following areas:
- Rapid triage and ABC assessment
- Treatment of ABC
- The CRASH team roles
- Practical CPR using dog and cat resuscitation manikins