Client Service & Complaints Handling in Today’s Veterinary Practice
About this course
The venue of this course will be confirmed upon booking.
This is not just another day course on client care for veterinary support staff, receptionists and veterinary practice managers. It is about making a real-world difference to the client experience where your staff achieve ownership of approaches that work back in the practice.
The outcome for each attendee will be clear, practical ideas on how to drive forward client service in the practice against the tide of market competition – and proven approaches to ensure successful implementation!
- What is the ‘life-time’ value of your client and what is the ‘opportunity’ cost of losing just one?
- How easy is it to get a new client and how easy is it to lose an existing one?
- Do you want to take an ethical approach to increasing your business?
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What is a ‘moment of truth’ for a client – and who has an impact on it?
- Calculating the ‘life-time value’ of a client – and how to increase that value
- How to develop a ‘multi-step system’ to ethically increase the number of client revisits – and increase expenditure at each visit
- How to deal professionally with complaints – and avoid them in the first place
- How to say no – without offending anyone
- Bags of practical ideas to implement back at work – with immediate effect